1. Group together any person whose surname is Normand.
2. Organize or hold conferences, meetings, assemblies, exhibitions for the promotion, development and popularization of history, genealogy or any other matter affecting Normand families.
3. Create a Normand archival fonds and encourage any person, member or other, to deposit documents, photos, newspaper clippings likely to document the history of these families.
4. Print, edit, distribute any publications or other promotional material for the above purposes, establish a library of publications pertaining to the history of Normand families.
5. Honor the memory of ancestors and their descendants through special events.
6. Develop links with other Normand in the world, including the United States.